Sunday, September 16, 2007

for the curious

I found a youtube video of a live version of 'The Widow' by As Cities Burn, with one singer with a guitar, singing about his father leaving the family when he was young, and if the lyrics are anything to go by, drugs were a factor. Pretty honest stuff.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMBmfhmHj4s

On a lighter note, a band called 'Polysics' added me on myspace today. They looked quite interesting so I checked em out. Little did I know what I was getting myself in for. We're talkin new wave dance rock from Japan. Japan really is a golden place to find bands.
check them out at their myspace and listen to Catch on Everywhere, Baby Bias, I Me My Mine, and look at their video clips on the page.

I'll put the next top 30 entry up when I've done it :)

*edit* I bought 'pick a part that's new', 'the widow' (as cities burn), and 'have a nice day' - stereophonics in itunes today. i love itunes. so good.*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just prowling around on here, your top 30 count down remark of songs; caught my attention.

Glad I stumbled onto your pad.

ACB clip.

xD

Mind if I prowl around some more?

Benjamin said...

hey aaron,
thanks for the comment. you're most welcome to prowl around some more hah. i see you're doing yits, i did a year at harvest about 3 years ago.
hope to see you round here more :)

daviddouglas. said...

that vid is moving for sure. good stuff benje.