Friday, September 14, 2007

The Top 30

Hey-0h
This blog is pretty much set up for one thing:
The top 30 posts.
If you go to one of my great friend david's blog: daviddouglasgoode.blogspot.com, then you can see that he did a top 25 songs of his life so far blog series. in fact, it is still going.
He's been wanting me to do this for a while, only now getting sorta around to it.
I went through a lot of songs to get to this point, my first list was 85, which is obviously too many, but i whittled it down to 30, and find it hard to go further than that.

I hope in this blog series that you get a better idea of what I like in an artist, in lyrics, in musical style and any other factor that might make me like a song, like emotional attachments and that. it could be a quite informative experience.
enough of the serious talk, i really don't know how often these posts will be made but i'll try, with a little encouragement needed, to get them done. if it's been too long between posts, sms me some abuse, and i may just run to my computer to get the next one out.

love from me

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sms some abuse u say? fun fun.